© Copyright REC-CV.COM 2019 - Tous droits réservés. CASE CREATIVE STUDIOS
MISSION/ CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
In line with the overarching Group Governance Framework and Strategy, establish and maintain effective third line assurance department encompassing internal audit and forensic services.
The position is responsible for the leadership, governance, management of the Opco Internal Audit and Forensics Services function and providing independent assurance on the internal control environment of the Opco through the implementation of the Group Internal audit and Fraud Risk Management Methodologies, systems, tools and best practices as prescribed by the Group Internal Audit and Forensics function. The role will be adding value to the business through recommending and monitoring remedial actions.
CONTEXT (Global influences, environmental / industry demands, organisational mission etc.)
MTN is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for success. The urgency for change has become more heightened amidst increased competitive intensity across all markets in which MTN operates. The Head of Internal Audit & Forensics role must therefore ensure the successful delivery of independent Internal Audit and Forensic model in the context of:
– Rapidly changing ICT environment
– Achievement of top quartile operating efficiency and effectiveness through scale and common policies and processes
– Driving growth through business intelligence and standardization to maximize business impact
– Management of customer and supplier expectations
– Enhance MTN position as a leading network and system provider
– Constant dynamics and local challenges in the economic, regulatory and legal environments
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
Collaboration (Formal and Informal Relationships)